Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Israel Stuff

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Emily
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 am

These new developments are a little worrisome to me. I'm afraid all hell is going to break loose in the Middle East and we are going to have a wussy president.

Obama's response to not making any comments:
"We only have one president at a time.................."

It's funny, that fact hasn't stopped him from making other comments. He just doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

bom
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 am

And neither does Biden. We're in for some tough times tho I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 am

Oh, I forgot about Hillary Clinton. She'll take care of everything.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 am

That last statement alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

NOT !!!!

The you know what is about to get bad.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

Yup. it's gonna get bad. I am stocking up on crock pot recipes for just in case. (well, I am stocking up on crock pot recipes cuz it is winter and I like em, and I can cook like a wizard for cheap in em.) Really doesn't have all that much to do with Israel.

But I AM kinda ooked out about those earthquakes in Yellowstone.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 am

Debu wrote:
Yup. it's gonna get bad. I am stocking up on crock pot recipes for just in case. (well, I am stocking up on crock pot recipes cuz it is winter and I like em, and I can cook like a wizard for cheap in em.) Really doesn't have all that much to do with Israel.

But I AM kinda ooked out about those earthquakes in Yellowstone.

There is a show coming on in few minutes on FOX about a Hamas guy that converted to Christianity, I'm going to watch it. Yeah, this is more of the same for the ME. I have no hope anything good will come out of it.

The serial quakes bug me too. Something I read the other day said no one knows anything. It's just unusual. DUH! A prelude? I'm telling ya, if that Super Volcano blows nothing else in the world is going to matter.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Obama scares me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Israel Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Israel Stuff   This Israel Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Israel Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: