Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Travolta's son dies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

John Travolta's son dies Empty
PostSubject: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:30 am

How sad. Makes me want to say a prayer of thankfulness that I've never had to endure that kind of tragedy. My worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am

O M G

I pray I go before my kids or my husband. My one wish in life.

I feel so sorry for them. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I feel sorry for them too...We all have so much to be thankful for that our kids have gotten grown. Now to worry about the Grands.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 pm

I heard that earlier - that's horrible.

I don't really want to say anything bad about the Travoltas but they are Scientologists and their son apparently has had seizures before. Scientologists don't believe in traditional medical care (as far as I know) so hopefully they were not withholding medicine from him that he might have really needed.

There was an article a few years ago about Kelly Preston where she said that household chemicals like carpet cleaning stuff had harmed him. They said he had Kawasaki syndrome (not sure what that is) but people said he was autistic.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 pm

I read that the son was autistic but the Travoltas refused to admit it..they said it was the Kawasaki sydrome from some allergies he had.
I often wondered that, because of their strong Scientology beliefs, if they didnt give him the medication that might have helped him.

They seemed to keep him well away from the paparazzi. I have only ever seen 2 or 3 pictures of him.

I really really hope it doesnt turn out that he wasnt given seizure medication -esp since he had had them in the past.

That being said, it really is a horrible tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm

I totally understand people eing cautious about giving kids medication (I know I was) but the bottom line is that the drugs we have now are really miracle cures for a lot of really bad diseases.

It just bugs me when some people take their obsession way too far. Some medications are truly lifesaving, or at least make life more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta's son dies   John Travolta's son dies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Travolta's son dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: