Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!

Go down 
+2
Debu
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:57 am

Somebody needs to hire a real fashion person for our First Lady. YESTERDAY !!!!

Good Lawd !!!

Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! Article-1166336-043DF699000005DC-475_306x602_popup

Mrs. Brown

Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! Purrfect_Slimmer
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:30 am

Does anyone else see her sweater is not buttoned evenly????? And I suhweah these are the same ugly shoes she wore at the inauguration. Don't stand pigeontoed! Damn.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 am

ugh!

This goes from bad to WORSE.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:52 am

Those are the same shoes and they are green AND her clothes are blue. Oh lawdy - people seem to be comparing her to Princess Diana. No way. And yes, her sweater is buttoned unevenly and those colors. OMG.

She is a tall woman and she's thin and she has nice arms. But she does not know how to dress.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 am

But she's got those pearls on that she wears all the time.

I wonder if their bed is getting kind of crowded with those pearls and the teleprompter.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 am

I got a glimpse of her yesterday with a white top and black skirt on somewhere ...they were going to dinner somewhere on their trip. That top looked like a white tank top. Showing off her beautifully toned arms...gag...

She and that woman she's with sorta match...neither of them seems to have any fashion sense.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:40 am

Mrs. Brown poor thing, looks like stuffed sausage.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:41 am

She is British, that is what they look like. Princess Diana was an anomaly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 am

they both need a visit from the fashion police!!

I saw her in the black skirt and white top too but she had on a black jacket.
It was still kinda dowdy looking but I supposed you wouldnt want to get too dressy for the Queen--but she was wearing pink.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 am

I just noticed her face is headed one way and her feet are going another way...pigeon toed at that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!   Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion Stimulus NOW !!!!
Page 1 of 1