Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I busted my ass!

Go down 
+2
Rosie
hummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:44 am

TWICE !!

I've really enjoyed having K here but I'm too old to be falling on my butt. We've been playing softball and for some reason when I back up, I trip. I've done it twice now and my back is killing me. I land so hard it makes my chest hurt. The first time I landed in a big bucket of water that I keep outside for the dogs. It was hilarious but K didn't laugh, today I almost landed in the same spot but by the second time I'd done it Kailyn couldn't stop laughing. I had to go pee I was laughing so hard at her laughing at me!

I hate getting older.

forgot to add...I'm taking her home in a few minutes. It's gonna be too quiet around here.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 am

oh wow I hope you dont hurt tomorrow!

I know how you feel!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:16 am

I am SO sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I'll never forget the day I filled up the big pool for Aiden in the backyard. He didn't show so I had to let the water out and I slipped on the wet grass, landed face first in the pool.

I was embarrassed, hoping NO ONE saw me. I looked around and just got in and cooled off.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:58 am

Shelia wrote:
I am SO sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I'll never forget the day I filled up the big pool for Aiden in the backyard. He didn't show so I had to let the water out and I slipped on the wet grass, landed face first in the pool.

I was embarrassed, hoping NO ONE saw me. I looked around and just got in and cooled off.

Where's a camera when you need one? ha ha ha!

Forget tomorrow Rosie, I'm hurtin' now. To be so close to the ground you'd think it wouldn't be so painful. Wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 am

Being close to the ground counts for nothin'. Wink
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm

hummer wrote:
Shelia wrote:
I am SO sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Where's a camera when you need one? ha ha ha!

Forget tomorrow Rosie, I'm hurtin' now. To be so close to the ground you'd think it wouldn't be so painful. Wrong.
You've got no padding on your tiny bones ...I'm sure you're gonna be sore . Take care of yourself and soak in some salt water...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Ouch!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 am

Are you stiff today ???
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 am

Shelia wrote:
Are you stiff today ???

Nope, I'm good. Shhhh...I'm gonna play it up a few days.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 am

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 am

hummer wrote:
Shelia wrote:
Are you stiff today ???

Nope, I'm good. Shhhh...I'm gonna play it up a few days.

Get all the mileage out of it you can...ha ha ha lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

That's my girl !!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:16 am

Say you bruised your tail bone....that always works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I busted my ass! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I busted my ass!   I busted my ass! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I busted my ass!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: