Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STDs on the rise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 am

A government report reveals a strong need for more attention to abstinence education.

Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America has seen the report on sexually transmitted diseases which comes from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"It's just very appalling because the sexually transmitted diseases syphilis and Chlamydia now are continuing to rise," she notes. "And Chlamydia is at an all-time high, an historical high, with over a million new cases a year, which is an increase over last year of some seven percent."

Since many of the new reports involve young people, Crouse says the figures suggest comprehensive sex education -- which she believes encourages young people to be intimate -- is not working.

"We have said to a whole generation, almost two generations now, of young people, 'Just be careful and use a condom,' and that's the only advice we are giving them," she adds, "and I think that's so unfair and it's so misleading for our young people because we're downplaying the consequences of casual sex."

The only way to prevent STDs and pregnancy, says Crouse, is abstinence.

What's the point of teaching sex ed if you don't teach morals ??

Look at the stuff on tv. Good lawd it's filthy. Sure, what you don't let them see they will find out from others but you have to lay the foundation of respecting your body.

It amazes me how many people sleep around.

It amazes me how many teen and adult programs on tv feature that behavior for entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 am

Look at what they see on TV - I was watching the Bad Girls Club on Oxygen and those girls are horrible.

That's my guilty pleasure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 am

Mine is Little Miss Perfect.

Something about that show ..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 am

WAIT !!!

I've seen your show.

Weren't they pulling pubic hair off with strips and a car fender ???

And looking at each other's pooter ???

O M G. That was so nasty.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 am

I don't know if they were doing that but it really wouldn't surprise me.

I don't always watch it but they sure run out a gazillion times the rest of the week so I usually don't miss it. Two of the girls were kicked off the show last week because they kicked another girl in the head but she was kind of whiny and a troublemaker.

But still, they have no class whatsoever and I'm sure the shows fill them up with alcohol to get them to act so nasty. One of them was having sex in a pool while they were on vacation in Mexico with some random guy she met in Mexico. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 am

Let me make your mouth drop.

Jonathan gets female body parts sent to him and much more.

WTH happened to girls ??? Not all but some are just so sleazy nasty.

If my mother caught me doing something like that I'd be locked in a closet until I was 30.

Some of these girls live at home with their parents !!! They are not children either. 24 - 26 years old.

I told him if he chases that he gets what he deserves. DON'T bring them here either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STDs on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: STDs on the rise   STDs on the rise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STDs on the rise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: