Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**WARNING** POLITICAL RANT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

**WARNING**  POLITICAL RANT Empty
PostSubject: **WARNING** POLITICAL RANT   **WARNING**  POLITICAL RANT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 am

These politicians - especially democrats - piss me off.

These AIG bonuses are not good but it is f****** illegal for congress to vote to single out a group of people and force an extra tax on them.

These bonuses were allowed by the democrats and put in the bill by the democrats. This was part of that stinker of a stimulus bill after Obama was inaugurated that was 1100 pages long and the congress had 90 minutes to read and were expected to sign.

Of note, Chris Dodd and Barack Obama were recipients of large amounts of campaign donations by AIG. Chris Dodd's hands are dirty, dirty, dirty and so are Obama's. Don't forget Tim Geithner - he's part of this too. BTW - if you didn't know it, Tim Geithner was part of the group that put together the TARP bill in September.

They are all standing on the floor (I'm watching C-SPAN) blaming George Bush and calling the republicans the party of no. Everyone is pissed off about these bonuses but I can bet that the anger will be directed at the republicans because many of them will vote to not impose this extra tax on the recipients of these bonuses and the democrats will walk away from this calamity scot-free, even though they are 100% responsible for this and for the enrichment of their own careers.

I'm disgusted. Planning for the tea party on April 15th.

BTW - I love Jeff Flake from Arizona. He's standing on the floor talking about the situation they have found themselves in and he says that Obama is in California not dealing with this issue and going to be on the Jay Leno show tonight. He said the way the administration has handled this has been a comedy and BO is going to continue that comedy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: **WARNING** POLITICAL RANT   **WARNING**  POLITICAL RANT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 am

I saw something this morning I never thought I would see.

Outrage and disgust on the DUmp for what's going on.

Yeah, there were some Bush blamers but mostly they blamed their own.

I told you, those butts don't give a damn about the people.

They line their pockets every damn chance they get while we pay for it.

TERM LIMITS. NO politician should be able to lobby either. It stinks, it's crooked, it's WRONG.

Makes me sick !!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: **WARNING** POLITICAL RANT   **WARNING**  POLITICAL RANT I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 am

I cant add much more

I never thought I would see things this bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **WARNING** POLITICAL RANT   **WARNING**  POLITICAL RANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**WARNING** POLITICAL RANT
Page 1 of 1