Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first family will be planting a vegetable garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

first family will be planting a vegetable garden Empty
PostSubject: first family will be planting a vegetable garden   first family will be planting a vegetable garden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm

ABC News' Brian Hartman Reports: President Obama's latest shovel-ready project is close to home -- in fact, right in his own yard. In an effort to promote healthy eating, the first family will be planting a vegetable garden right on the White House grounds.

ABC News' Ann Compton and Sunlen Miller report that the new White House vegetable garden will be dug up and planted on the South grounds of the White House -- near the fountain but out of view of the main house.

Though the 16-acre complex is maintained by the National Park Service, one worker who preferred to remain anonymous assured ABC News that National Park Service staff won't do the sowing and planting. The White House residence staff will handle that.

If I had a staff I'd have a big ass garden !!! Mad

Will the Obama's share in the booty ???

Sign of things to come ????
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: first family will be planting a vegetable garden   first family will be planting a vegetable garden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

JFC! Go back home to Chicago!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: first family will be planting a vegetable garden   first family will be planting a vegetable garden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm

maybe he will have a little veggie stand outside the White House and the proceeds can offset some of his "little projects"

whaddayathink???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first family will be planting a vegetable garden   first family will be planting a vegetable garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first family will be planting a vegetable garden
Page 1 of 1