Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Ronda!

Go down 
+3
Shelia
Debu
Rosie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 am

I am glad you came !! This group of "girlies" is pretty cool

You will really enjoy them!!

Ronda comes from Alabama and she is really cool. I have "known" her about ten yrs or so now.
She is your guy for rock and roll trivia. just so ya know!

she is 53 ( so she says heh!) married...

well-- you tell 'em about yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 am

Where in Bama are you from? All my cousins are in Alabama, mostly around Mobile.

Rock N Roll, eh? Wicked......
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 am

HELLOOOOOO dare !!!!!

Welcome !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am

Hi Ronda. I love all of these ladies (you are ladies, right?).

I'm feeling goofy tonight.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks Rhonda ""Wicked Rosie"......you are doing a pretty good job!!

Yes, we have "known" each other around 10 years....been in several groups together...some were memorable....some - not so great - nasty trolls there.....

anyhoo....I was born in Missouri...grew up in Alabama....have lived in Oregon, Michigan, California and then moved back here to live in Birmingham. I have a niece who got married last year and now lives in Mobile Very Happy .. my other niece will be moving up here this summer to go to dental school

Married 29 years - 2 kids (21 & 25) ..... Looking for a different job - currently in real estate.... just not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

Well....enough about me.... Looking forward to learning something about all of you ......Rhonda will have to give me some ammo to know more about the "real" girls here....lol

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm

I think Em is just slap happy the kiddos are out tonite, or maybe tipsy?

I am SURE Sheila is....drunk that is. HAHAHAHA!

I am trippin on that whole Rhonda Ronda Rhonda thingy...

I am a brat. But peeps love me for it.

Where in Misery did you grow up?
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I was born in Poplar Bluff - the boot......lol

I still have lots of relatives living there....where is everyone in here from?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 pm

I ain't drunk. It wore off.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!!

Nite people.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 pm

O-Kay

Dad was in the Air Force, so I was born in Germany. 16 days later I moved back to the US, and we lived in Illinois, outside St. Louis. Then we went to Keesler AFB, and stayed there till my bro was born, then moved to Topeka, KS, then we moved to DC, and I lived in the burbs there till my parents divorced, my Mom remarried, and then we moved to Miami, and THEN when I was in JR. High we moved to Arlington, TX, near Dallas, and I have been here ever since aside from that 6 mos I lived in KCMO in my first marriage. My g-parents on my Mom's side lived in Gulfport, MS during my formative years, so I still call that home, even tho I lost all our stuff thanks to Katrina, bitch! And ALL my g-parents came from Missouri originally, which is where all my peeps are buried, in Osceola, and Chillicothe. Although my G-dad pretty much grew up on a cattle ranch in Montana.

I am in Dallas now.

afro
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Good GOD deb! You were a 'rounder before you got around!!!! HA HA!

Hello Ronda, I'm the "other" Rhonda.

I'm 51, married to my 2nd husband for 8 years and I have the same married names both times (figure that one out!)

Have 2 kiddos, Ben/31 and Pamela/27 and have 5 granddaughters. Kailyn is my middle one and she and my daughter lived with us after her short marriage broke up (for 7 yrs!) and I speak of Kailyn often 'cause she's nearest one to me in distance and for the above mentioned reasons. My son lives near Phoenix and I'm going ON VACATION there next week!!!!

I currently live in Chaaaaleston, SC but was born in Gulfport, lived there till I was a teen and most of my family is still there. Visit there about once a year. My dad was a crane operator so we moved around the south a LOT. I've lived in Tampa and Ft Myers FL, St Mary's GA, briefly in Allentown PA. I love to travel but don't seem to have the opportunity as much as I'd like.

Should I put that in WORD so I don't have to bore ya'll as this group grows?????

Mable is the only one of the group I've met so far...LOVE HER TO DEATH...and hope to meet the rest of these ladies someday.

WELCOME sunny
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Debu wrote:
I think Em is just slap happy the kiddos are out tonite, or maybe tipsy?

I am SURE Sheila is....drunk that is. HAHAHAHA!

I am trippin on that whole Rhonda Ronda Rhonda thingy...

I am a brat. But peeps love me for it.

Where in Misery did you grow up?

And I thought "Deb" was a common name!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey Ronda I'm Mable.I guess I'm the oldest one here in age I mean. I just turned 70 in Jan. Married to Russell soon to be 50 years. I have three kids Teresa will be 49 in Oct on Hummers birthday. Tony will be 47 on April Fools day. Then Todd who is 42 ...Have four grandsons the older two are 22 and 19 and the younger two are 4 and 4 months old. The two younger ones belong to Todd and the older two belong to Terri (Theresa)
We live in Roanoke Va. Have lived here since 1969 but have lived in Va. for about 45 years. Born in deep south Ga. but moved to LaGrange in 1942. Found these ladies by looking for a friend who lives in Gulfport during Katrina . Looking for her on the SunHerald ...One site led to another and another and another until we ended up with this one and I like this one best of all of them cause we're picky about who is on here and it's just the people we like and want here. Just Us Girls. I love em all...Like Hummer (Rhonda) I hope to one day meet the others also.
I had found that friend in Gulfport before Katrina and as soon as she got a signal on her cell phone she called me ...She is now on this forum with us but doesn't check in often. She is Percymac or Janice. We went to school together in LaGrange.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Ronda.

I'm Shelia, 49, married to Glenn for 31 years. Two boys Patrick and Jonathan, two grandchildren Scarlett and Aiden.

From Louisiana, moved to Mississippi was there for 11 years am now currently back in Louisiana, Shreveport area.

I'm a stay at home loafer.

Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Ronda! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ronda!   Hey Ronda! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ronda!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: