Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 am

My Busta cat is so funny !!!!

I have now taken my strawberry slimfast and yogurt into the garage to eat and drink because he can hear me open them from the bedroom. No matter how hard I try to do it quietly he still comes running.

He's the strangest cat I've ever had. He like plums, loves ritz crackers, pretty much any people food. And he's gotta get his cut.

Pretty soon he'll be big like Lil. You know, little head big body.

Maybe it'll keep him off the top of the cabinets at night. Bad cat.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 am

Bwahahahaha!

My cat Gizmo loved cantaloupe.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 pm

God Lord woman! You are hiding, sneaking food from your CAT????

BWAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 pm

hummer wrote:
God Lord woman! You are hiding, sneaking food from your CAT????

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Hummer Are you all ready for your vacation?
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 am

Mostly ready. Suitcases packed except for meds, a few minor things to do. Well, a bit more than minor.

Pamela and Kailyn are staying at our house while we're gone so this weekend I'm going to grocery shop for the two of them.

I have to schedule a ride to the airport (makes me nervous they won't show) and do the check-in online stuff Sunday. We leave at 6:00 Monday morning.

Pay bills, that kinda crap.

I wanted to make a *if I don't make it home* list of all my accounts and passwords and stuff.

I am SO ready for this vacation, work SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 am

I always feel like when I make list like that then they won't be needed. Russell had a POA drawn up for Terri and we had it notarized and didn't use it thank goodness...
Go have a great time, enjoy your grands soak up as many memories of them as you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: