Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment Empty
PostSubject: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 am

DAYUM. even you know who got a job !!!!

Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment Lootie_on_the_job

lol!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 am

I heard on the radio that our Gubner declined the $500 million or billion Unemployment Fund. He said he didn't want it if it had strings, and the one in 2002 did not, which I was a benefactor of. I would be way more proud if he didn't accept the other bits of stimulus not related to the unemployment tho.

And how the heck did LA turn out so well???
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 am

I'm thinking the oil and gas industry is keeping money flowing.

And Blank O is gone !!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 am

Our guv is bucking the bailout too, the unemployment part especially. Our rate is high at over 10%, lots of small industry jobs gone belly up. But Sanford and Perry are right. These monies come with no cut off by the states after the stimulus money is gone and you remember how hard it was to get people back to work after Katrina. Keep the check coming and even when the jobs are there no one wants to give up the gub'ment check.

Our state borrowed about 400M 2 years ago before it got bad just to fund the unemployment fund. They talked about raising the rate employers pay by 30%!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Keep the check coming

This post may be displaced but I'm gonna write it anyway.

I am so angry tonight I don't know who to direct my anger towards. Bush people or Obama people. Both can kiss my ass.

We paid enough taxes this year to support a family of 4. It wasn't that long ago Glenn made in a year what we paid out. We got back closing costs on the house but 2 weeks later we got an ammended tax paper saying we owed another $1200. We are not well off people.

Glenn is supporting 2 people plus himself and 4 cats. okay it's cats but they still eat.

Then another bombshell. He got a raise and a bonus. I'll bet you're thinking hey, what bombshell, that's great news right ??? They taxed the hell out of it. I'm grateful for what we've got but come on. I don't think we're even considered middle class. What kind of crap is that ??? Glenn's company shifted the tax burden to employees so they don't get taxed. Well thank you very much. Do you want me to bend over a little more for you ???

I don't know. I'm so sick of the handouts, bailouts, entitlements, the greed.

I see my husband work for 26 years, sometimes 2 jobs for what ??? So the government can TAKE it ???

I know life ain't fair but does it have to be shitty too ??

I sit here thinking of Glenn's crackhead 47 year old brother, never worked longer than 1 week in his whole life getting free shit. Giving him money to sit his nasty lazy ass home watching tv living in a filthy apartment compliments of his brother. Smoking dope, drinking beer, entertaining his other homeless buddies.

God, he doesn't even bother to bathe or brush his teeth. It's so freakin' gross !!!

Must be nice to sit or lie around all day knowing someone is working hard so you don't have to.

And healthcare ??? Glenn's company is talking about minimal coverage if Obama goes ahead with his universal healthcare plan. Why should they pay for it if he's going to tax the company anyway. It will force nearly everyone to purchase their own coverage for an astronomical dollar amount per year.

We are so screwed. I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:22 pm

I hear ya. I just now started hearing ads for the EFCA on the radio now. Y'all google it. Employee Free Choice Act. I guarandamntee you that this will kill businesses, esp the small ones. I hope the Senate does what is right. But that is a long shot. Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment   Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louisiana the only state to see a drop in unemployment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: