Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's raining, it's cold and

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

It's raining, it's cold and Empty
PostSubject: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 am

I could eat a whole chocolate cake by myself !!!! If I weren't trying to lose weight that is.

It's raining, it's cold and Chocolate%20Fudge%20Cake

O M G does that look good or what ????

How about this

It's raining, it's cold and Imgname--carrot_cake_under_duress---50226711--carrotcake

STOP !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:47 am

No pics, but I still have rain here too.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 am

I had a whole day planned. I'm alone all weeked and had a list of stuff I was going to get.

I went down the road saw all the ditches flooded, heard parts of Shreveport is without power, wrecks in Bossier and parts of town.

There went those plans. I turned around at the gas station and came back home.

Now my thoughts have drifted to food. Very Happy

I hate shopping on Saturday. I'll try again during the week.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 am

We have had rain all day with some snow mixed in early this morning. They say it's supposed to last all night and day tomorrow...Good day to do inside projects or watch movies...I bought the Boy in Stripped Pajamas today...Been seeing it advertised and just thought I'd like it and I'm not really a movie person.Wasn't allowed to go to movies growing up so I never learned to like them.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 am

I'm sitting by the phone waiting for Glenn to call.

I decided I'll make a few gallons of tea later and maybe try out the big tub.

What an exciting life.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's raining, it's cold and   It's raining, it's cold and I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's raining, it's cold and
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: