Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Did you see what's going at the cave? Did you get an e-mail. There's some huge fight going on in -- appropriately -- The Fight Club forum.

I missed it all but I'm reading now. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Send a link!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Emily wrote:
Honestly, I usually only read the Dump section so a lot of this is new to me and I don't even know what started the issues or who started them. I thought all of these people got along just great.

This is the main section:
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/board,15.0.html

These are some of the nastier threads:
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,24380.0.html
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,24381.0.html
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,23660.0.html
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,21148.0.html
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19664.0.html
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12035.0.html

Seems we need to sign in to read these...or that's what I get when I click on any of the links...

I just scrolled on down and clicked on Conservative cave and got to the index page...I can read the things from there.

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:44 am

O Kay.

I just spent about an hour wading through the mountain of crap and I have to say I'm really disappointed that is going on.

I know all the players involved and most of it is carried over from the Conservative Underground.

I stopped posting on the Cave because of a few there I really dislike. Once in a while I'll see something I want to address but I don't get "involved" with anyone there.

What I dislike the most is someone tracking who's looking in and how much. I don't like it, it's paranoid behavior considering they are all friends. Going back years.

This is a continuation of fights that brought down the Conservative Underground, The Neutral Underground and The Red Leather Couch. They need to grow the hell up or get off the computer. For real. I wouldn't be friends with someone that saved private messages to use against me later when they got a bug up their ass. That ain't right.

The fight to be the most popular is sickening. You are an adult, conduct yourself that way. It ain't high school.

BTW, WE is a drunk and does cause trouble late at night when he's pissy liquored up. Sometimes words are said that can't be taken back. He has a habit of doing that stuff a lot.

It makes me mad. That place has given me many laughs and I'm very unhappy about these events taking place.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 am

It looks like it's been going on since last month but I hardly read anything but the Dump section so until I got an e-mail this morning from someone there, I had no idea.

From everything I had been reading, they all seemed to get along really well. Where does Frank Solich fit into all of this?

Who actually owns that website?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am

Rebel used to own it. I'm not quite sure who Sam is but if I wanted to I could find out but I don't care. Very Happy

Frank is there to as usual keep the peace and make fun of the DUmmies period. He doesn't involve himself in their petty nitpicking fights.

If it doesn't quit a lot of people will walk. Go look at the Conservative Underground.

That place was 3 times the Cave membership at one time. Look what happens when your forum becomes a public fighting spectacle. It was ugly and mean.

Problem with the Cave ??? Some of the same troublemakers ended up there. Unrestricted holding a grudge.

I go for the laughs. The drama they create used to be fun to read but after a while it started getting sad. I never joined CU because of all the nastiness they allowed. It consumes your board and causes lots of bad feelings.

That is so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 am

I went over and checked a few sites I know of where some old members of the boards post.

Sure enough, everything is on lockdown unless you're a member.

This is not like the Sun Herald or any newspaper site. These sites are private.

They get to be friends and next thing you know the shit hits the fan.

They run around and cheat on each other too.

If you want to know about anyone in particular let me know who. I know almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 am

FA REE KAY !!!!!

I just got that email. I understand most of it. I'm still not sure who Sam is, I only know a few real names.

Anyway, what I posted still goes. They all need to quit talking behind each other's backs and doing mean stuff. It ain't right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave   Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shelia - Fight Club at the Cave
Page 1 of 1