Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK, SO WHERE ??

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
hummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 am

Is everyone? I'm not busy, I'm bored. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 am

I'm wondering the same thing. Guess everybody is busy these days. It's warming up here but not enough to get outside and do anything. Besides I walked on Monday outside and now I'm sore all over. Haven't walked that far in a good while.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
I'm wondering the same thing. Guess everybody is busy these days. It's warming up here but not enough to get outside and do anything. Besides I walked on Monday outside and now I'm sore all over. Haven't walked that far in a good while.

I cannot wait for spring. This has been the weirdest weather here this year. And yep, I will be very sore when the weather changes, I need to get back to all of my outdoor activities....raking, planting and sprucing up the yard. I haven't trimmed our bushes in a few years and it will take me a while to get them back in spiffy order.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:39 am

I'm in and out - had a ton of errands to run today plus those doctors are keeping me really busy. I only have two doctors now and one PA but I feel like I'm working a ton. How did I do it with six and seven doctors at times?
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 am

been in and out too

I went to the accountant and got my parents taxes and was pleasantly surprised, it wasnt too bad of a shock LOL

I have to sit down later and write a check.

2 checks actually.

I finally took pictures of the new car.

I have to upload to the computer then get them in Photobucket to post.

I am getting dinner on the table

I have leftover chili and am doing laundry too!

multitasking!~
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey babes, just checking in. I have been pretty busy at work, so I haven't had much daytime to come by. Multiple after hours socialization has gotten me home late, and I hadn't checked in. Tonight I got home right after work, but made myself clean my room, and am only now logging in because I got done with my chores. Smile

Looks like we have heard from everyone but Sheila. Is she still sick?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am

Embarassed

I have no idea who deleted my link. I know I didn't do it.

Seriously, I was hoping one of you would send out an email and I would piggy back it with a link request.

Tanks Hummer !!!

Mable, I got your card the other day. That was SO nice of you. I was very impressed too. You're very sweet to think of me and yes I am much better.

Yesterday was my granddaughter's birthday. Guess what she got ??? A broken leg.

I will try to post the pic later.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm

I got my card today too!!!! Thanks Maboe! (Mable) It made my day!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Sheila what a rotten birthday present!

How did she do it??
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Shelia wrote:
Embarassed

I have no idea who deleted my link. I know I didn't do it.

Seriously, I was hoping one of you would send out an email and I would piggy back it with a link request.

Tanks Hummer !!!

Mable, I got your card the other day. That was SO nice of you. I was very impressed too. You're very sweet to think of me and yes I am much better.

Yesterday was my granddaughter's birthday. Guess what she got ??? A broken leg.

I will try to post the pic later.

How in the world did she break her leg? That's no fun for a birthday. How old is she. Do you see her often?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:18 am

She was playing on the playground at her after school daycare and fell.

She woke up the next morning complaining about her leg hurting and her mother thought it was just growing pains, there was no outside bruising.

When Susan started to rub her thigh she screamed that it hurt. Dr. visit and x ray later proved a hairline fracture. Poor little thing.

I'm trying to post the picture but it's not letting me grab it from her website.

Jonathan will email it to me later. I'll put it on photobucket and then post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK, SO WHERE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, SO WHERE ??   OK, SO WHERE ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, SO WHERE ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: