Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this will crack you up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

this will crack you up Empty
PostSubject: this will crack you up   this will crack you up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 am

I got invited to a sex toy party.

I HATE those things (any home party really)

It is tonight and stupid ass me is going with my friend Cindy.

My son is making noises like a fired up chain saw and joking about me buying the high powered dildo. (what a kid lol)

I am not buying a thing.

There will be a massage therapist there and I think I will get a 15 min massage.

My bro has offered to be a visual assistant/demo guy --using his code name of Sir Cumference.

and you wonder why I am NUTS??! wonder no more.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: this will crack you up   this will crack you up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 am

Ok Rosie, because your son and bro are making fun of it, what you need to do is get some of the cheapo novelty stuff that they have, usually they try to give stuff away, like penis-shaped candies, and stuff like that. Don't spend money, but pick up a couple of embarassing things. Then, give em to your son, and your bro when the time is right. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: this will crack you up   this will crack you up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am

Sir Cumference?????

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: this will crack you up   this will crack you up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:32 pm

HAHA he thinks that is funny. he heard it from a movie

the party was fun we did alot of hooting and hollering

I cant believe people actually use those things Good Lord most of them scared me

I didnt get anything but the massage and it was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this will crack you up   this will crack you up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this will crack you up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: