Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My dad got a job.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

My dad got a job....... Empty
PostSubject: My dad got a job.......   My dad got a job....... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am

haha

The Mayor of their town is a neighbor. He calls my dad often to say hello and sends him cards. Well.. the city is doing a project with the gas meters and the company my dad retired from is doing this huge project.
So Don (the Mayor) calls my dad this morning as he recalled my dad working for Johnson Control ...he calls and asks my dad if he is ready to roll up his shirtsleeves.

My dad now thinks he is going to start a job on Monday and he is fretting. He says he cant work now but he could consult. So we had to tell him we told Don and it was ok.

I dont think my dad realized that Don was just kidding around.

He calls my dad his "advisor" lol (please advise!!)
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: My dad got a job.......   My dad got a job....... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:39 am

Good for your Dad...and his friend for making him think he still needs advise from him. You know that had to help your Daddys feelings some. Even tho he did stress about it later.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: My dad got a job.......   My dad got a job....... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am

Rosie wrote:
haha

The Mayor of their town is a neighbor. He calls my dad often to say hello and sends him cards. Well.. the city is doing a project with the gas meters and the company my dad retired from is doing this huge project.
So Don (the Mayor) calls my dad this morning as he recalled my dad working for Johnson Control ...he calls and asks my dad if he is ready to roll up his shirtsleeves.

My dad now thinks he is going to start a job on Monday and he is fretting. He says he cant work now but he could consult. So we had to tell him we told Don and it was ok.

I dont think my dad realized that Don was just kidding around.

He calls my dad his "advisor" lol (please advise!!)

AWWW that is so sweet of Don to call your Dad. I hope I have friends like that when I'm older, someone to check up on me. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dad got a job.......   My dad got a job....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dad got a job.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: