Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what perfume/cologne do you wear?

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Rosie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

what perfume/cologne do you wear? Empty
PostSubject: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 am

I wear my old faithful most of the time WINDSONG

and I like Patchouli
and White Linen

and Musk Oil remember that from the 70's?? very hard to find though. I found some at Big Lots a while back.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:18 am

White Musk for me...I wore Windsong for years until my daughter started wearing it and her body chemistry and Windsong just didn't work...It gave me a headache when she wore it whew!!!!!.We changed to Musk by Alyssa Ashley ...So we both wear that and the other Jovan musk too. Neither one of us can take a strong smell.
I have some vanilla difussers in the house...they smell good to me. When Daddy had that infection and smell I was buying all kinds of things to make the house smell better.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 am

I like MUSK but it doesn't smell good on me. It's a scent for darker complexions I'd think. My Mom wears White Diamonds and the other one from whats-her-name and it smells WONDERFUL on her.

My favorite is Sand and Sable, haven't worn it in years and don't even know if they still sell it. If I wear any now it's RAPTURE by Victorias Secret.

I love Vanilla scent in my house and burn lots of candles. Bayberry is my fave. In the summer I bring in gardenias from my yard, that's the BEST! Gardenias and Honeysuckle (Sand and Sable) !!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:47 am

I don't wear perfume too much but when I do I like Beautiful by Estee Lauder and Chanel No. 5.

Remember this?

Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 am

hummer wrote:
I like MUSK but it doesn't smell good on me. It's a scent for darker complexions I'd think. My Mom wears White Diamonds and the other one from whats-her-name and it smells WONDERFUL on her.

My favorite is Sand and Sable, haven't worn it in years and don't even know if they still sell it. If I wear any now it's RAPTURE by Victorias Secret.

I love Vanilla scent in my house and burn lots of candles. Bayberry is my fave. In the summer I bring in gardenias from my yard, that's the BEST! Gardenias and Honeysuckle (Sand and Sable) !!

I love gardenias too but can't grow them here. Too cold. I had one that I'd been protecting and I think it just dried up this winter. It has dried green leaves on it. I do have one in a pot that hopefully will bloom this year. But we do have a big magnolia tree that blooms...But they're toooooo strong for me. I love just a whiff of one but to bring them in the house makes me sick everytime with a "sick" headache.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:24 am

Lordy Em, are YOU old enough to remember that?

Mable, do Magnolias smell like gardenias? I can't remember!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:35 am

hummer wrote:
Lordy Em, are YOU old enough to remember that?

Mable, do Magnolias smell like gardenias? I can't remember!

A lot stronger than gardenias to me. It has a real strong ivory soap smell to me ...Other people say it smells good which it does but it's very strong to me.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I haven't worn perfume in years, Tim is allergic, so what is the point? But I used to wear Happy, by Clinique. When I was younger I loved Lauren, by Polo, and Ecstasy.

I to this day adore Jean Nate.

I use the body splash, and all my soap smells like grapefruit.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

I'm almost not old enough to remember that commercial except for the fact that I was 12 or 13 and thought it looked like a lot of fun to be "old."
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

Late to the party.

My favorite is Chanel 19. GAWD it smells good. I can't afford to wear it daily but usually a bottle lasts a year.

My second is Chloe Narcisse. This stuff is so nice. The bath gel and lotion are the best.
The scent lasts all day.

I miss the outlet perfume place.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 am

I used to wear Charlie!!!!!!

haha

that was way back in the day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what perfume/cologne do you wear?   what perfume/cologne do you wear? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what perfume/cologne do you wear?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: