Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did every body swear off the computer????

Go down 
+2
Emily
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Did every body swear off the computer???? Empty
PostSubject: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:56 am

Please Advise lol!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:27 am

I didn't! I've had a lot of freaking work the last couple of days and it's not over yet. I think I'll be working all weekend. I'm not complaining 'cus it's more $$$.

And oh, I have a kidney infection.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:04 am

Oh Emily kidney infs. suck. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I had a "date" with the DMV this afternoon. I had planned to go round and round with them and have to drive all over Hell's half acre for the emissions test thing--which I lost. I dont know WTH I did with it! Anyhow, it went much smoother than I had anticipated and I was so relieved. I could literally feel my blood pressure go down!
I even put the plates on me-self!
That was for my parents car. Getting it out of his name and into hers.

My mom laughed at my drivers license picture. That is pretty sad when your mother laughs at it, isnt it? LOL However, it is laughable.

It is pretty bad and no I am not posting it!

I still need to take pics of my car too
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:26 am

I had a relapse of that respiratory crap.

I feel like hell. Glenn took off a few days to stay home with me.

Em, get better soon.

Mable, you done good. Very Happy

Rosie, POST IT !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:18 am

I feel better today. I I hope you feel better soon, Shelia.

And Rosie - that's so funny about the DMV. I hate that place with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:37 am

Janice is the one who is really doing the spy work...I just started laughing when she told me what she'd done. I can just hear her calling someone like that.
Hope all you sick folks get well. Shelia that crap you have sounds like the stuff people around here have had and they say it hangs on for weeks after you think you're better.
Em those kidney infections aren't any fun at all hope you're on some medication for it.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 am

I'm trying to not catch all of the SICKNESS crap you guys have! JK

Sorry you are all messing with some illness...really. I hate it when I don't feel well but I hate it even worse when peeps I care about are ill and there isn't squat I can do for ya.

Best thing to do is rest and drink plenty of fluid Razz
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:03 am

Mable

you should invite your friend to post
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 am

I second that!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am

Shelia wrote:
Mable

Ok I'll ask her . It took me a while to get her to go to the SH forum and just start reading.
Is there a special place to send an invite or do I just send her the link and get her to sign up? I'll go to the home page and see what's there.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Shelia wrote:
Mable

Ok I'll ask her . It took me a while to get her to go to the SH forum and just start reading.
Is there a special place to send an invite or do I just send her the link and get her to sign up? I'll go to the home page and see what's there.

PercyMac is COOL!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:22 am

I am here....been working all round, will prob catch up tomorrow am. Still coughing. sigh.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

Debu wrote:
I am here....been working all round, will prob catch up tomorrow am. Still coughing. sigh.

Poor boo! Rest tomorrow! That's an order!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did every body swear off the computer????   Did every body swear off the computer???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did every body swear off the computer????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: