Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Naylors' neighbors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

The Naylors' neighbors Empty
PostSubject: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 am

Does anyone know the name of the neighbor woman where the Naylors lived. Janice said she might know someone that knows her ...She just told me she would call the hospital and ask about him right now.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:11 am

Ok everybody ...Ron is still in the hospital. Janice called and asked if he were there and they gave her the room number. She wanted to know if she should call and talk to them or what. I said that Rosie was still on speaking terms with them or Rachelle so I'd call her which I did and she said she'd call them and find out what's what . I'm to call her back in about an hour to find out what she found out. She will post it on here . I can't imagine him being in the hospital this long. Anyway we're on to something here.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Ok everybody ...Ron is still in the hospital. Janice called and asked if he were there and they gave her the room number. She wanted to know if she should call and talk to them or what. I said that Rosie was still on speaking terms with them or Rachelle so I'd call her which I did and she said she'd call them and find out what's what . I'm to call her back in about an hour to find out what she found out. She will post it on here . I can't imagine him being in the hospital this long. Anyway we're on to something here.

She called the woman Miss Lu (?) I think. Hope Rosie gets to talk to Rachelle, and that she can make some sense of this mess. I did a reverse look up and couldn't find the listing for their address.

Did Janice teach on the coast? I have an aunt that is a retired teacher, wouldn't that be something if she knew her?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:07 am

She called the woman Miss Lu (?) I think. Hope Rosie gets to talk to Rachelle, and that she can make some sense of this mess. I did a reverse look up and couldn't find the listing for their address.

Did Janice teach on the coast? I have an aunt that is a retired teacher, wouldn't that be something if she knew her?[/quote]

Janice taught at Biloxi High I think. She taught in that area for about 25 years or longer. It would be something if your aunt and Janice know each other.
Rosie called but didn't get an answer this evening. She said she'll call again tomorrow during the day . I just figured he's there alone and I just have a feeling Rachelle is long gone. Janice was told at WalMart by one the checkers that Rachelle hadn't been there in quiet a while .
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

yep I called two times this evening and no answer. It rang and rang. I didnt want to over do it in case he just cant get reach the phone or something
I will try again in the morning and/or afternoon and report back!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Wow. So we are going on 2 mos in the hospital. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 pm

March 5th will be two months. I just posted on the jerks board asking Rachelle why she didn't at least let us know about his progress. I said there were those of us who would at least like to know his progress. and left it at that but I doubt she'll even see that. From what I can find I don't think she's been there since Jan 31.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 pm

hummer wrote:
Maboe Shortt wrote:

Did Janice teach on the coast? I have an aunt that is a retired teacher, wouldn't that be something if she knew her?

I just did a reverse search for what they had listed as home phone and it came up listed in Mt. Holly N.J....but one of the cell phones came up in Gulfport. go figure...
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 am

I just re read what I've posted and I failed to post his room number at the hospital. He is in room 350 and his phone number is 228 867 4350 ...that's the number that Rosie has been calling but never getting an answer.
Now I don't know where Rachelle was this morning when Janice called her ...but if she were home then he's at the hospital alone.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:53 am

Two months with all of his issues isn't really that long, seems like it, but I kinda understand it. Major bypass, dialysis, possible infections.

I edited this because I said some insensitive things.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naylors' neighbors   The Naylors' neighbors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Naylors' neighbors
Page 1 of 1