Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sleuthing report.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:10 am

I just got this from Janice.

WalMart
was a little weird today. We got there about 9 AM and it was practically
empty. By the time we got to the check-out, though, it was the usual crowd.
Some of the shelves were empty, too. Not a good sign.

I
looked at each check-out clerk and only saw one blonde, but I knew her from
seeing her as a checker. Her name is Brenda. I went through Brenda’s lane and
asked her if she knew a Rachelle from Canada who worked there. She said yes,
she knew her. Brenda said that she didn’t think she worked there any longer and
that she hadn’t seen her in quite a while.

I
didn’t ask anything else because I didn’t want her to think I was too
interested. Later, I can ask another clerk. I checked out the Customer Service
booth and the same black woman was in there. I’ll check back on another day in
case Rachelle is working back in the customer service dept. I have a friend,
Cheri Morris, who is a supervisor in the accounting dept. If I can manage to
run into her, I’ll ask her. I used to see her once in a while, but don’t usually
run into her too much. Cheri will be safe to ask – if I just manage to come
across her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am

hhmmm very interesting.....

I wonder what the hell is going on! too many weird things
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 am

Yeah I wonder how his truck got back to the trailer is she didn't drive and I just have the feeling that she's skipped the country. Maybe the old boyfriend got her outta Dodge.
Janice said she's going to maybe talk to the Black lady in customer service...she said that she kinda knows her so she'll talk to her and see what she can find out.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:37 am

I betcha that black lady is the one that Rachelle used to bitch about. Betcha. Wish I knew Doc well enough. I bet she has contacted him.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 am

That's what I told Janice ...that's why she said she'd talk to her when she's in there again. Said she thought the black lady was very nice and she's kind of acquainted with her. She'll find out for us one way or the other. I was just re-reading some of her post on the jerks board and I really wonder if he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:37 am

Can't find any obit. I am "this" close to emailing Doc.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am

Do it Deb.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 am

O-KAY.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 am

Here you go......will keep you posted.

Ed, I know you are one to tune out internettly, like me, but I was hoping perhaps you have had some news from Rachelle or Ron. I went off the boards because I didn't want to be upsetting to Rachelle, but I never thought she would stop updating all together.

Have you heard anything?

Thanks in advance for any update you can provide.

Deb

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 am

Here is what I got back. Who is cybear? Is that Grizz??
Way cool to hear from you Deb... seriously... Rosie and I have just been baffled about what happened with jerks. Do you have an explanation? Apparently many of the people in there had issues with Rachelle. I try to stay out of such arguments... LOL... Good news... we finally heard from Grizz, and he is still alive and well.

As for the good news/bad news thing about Ron.. apparently he is still functional but there may be some brain damage.... I have not talked to Rachelle since Superbowl Night... but Rosie/Rhonda has, so I am sending this along to her too and I hope she will get back to you....

Hey, I'm so glad you got in touch... I won't be a stranger and don't you be one either!

Ed
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 am

I don't know cybear.

Good to hear Grizz is okay.

As for Ron, who knows what to believe.

Rachelle made it sound like once his feeding tube was removed he would die.

He's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 am

Oh, I didn't copy the email addys that he included when he responded to me. I knew his and Rosie's but there was a cybear something or other. I think that must be Grizz.

Yeah, but he hasn't talked to Rachelle in a month, so who knows? Guess he isn't all that concerned either, eh?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 am

Ya think he's still in the hospital ??
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 am

Dunno. I feel obligated to reply. And figured I would ask a few questions. But, I don't have to reply right away, so I will let y'all mull over it and tell me what you think I should say.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 am

Well, he read the post where I said I was leaving the boards because I wasn't going to deal with Rachelle . It's understandable that a man wouldn't want to get into something like this. I know how Russell is when I try to talk about this stuff. If you all can get any information from him I say go for it. I never got to know him as well as the rest of you did. Janice will continue to try and find out about Rachelle and I 'll keep posting what she finds.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 am

Mercy, I don't know what to think.

The truck may be in the yard because they took a taxi to the hospital.

Rachelle could be on FMLA, I don't think that's a stretch.

I'm not sure Medicare would pay for him to be in the hospital for so long with the sketchy prognosis Rachelle gave us last.

Thank Janice for her sleuthing, I do appreciate her help.

SO GLAD TO HEAR GRIZZ IS OKAY !!!!

grizz posted as Kareem o wheat on the old Jerks, cybear sounds familiar but...

Where the heck is Rosie?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 am

Janice is having a ball doing this. I've told her to not put herself in any dangerous situations tho
Rosie posted yesterday I think.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 am

I be here!

I have been running my ass off. and tonight have been doing laundry. and more laundry

anyhoo....cybear is Grizz. Doc and I finally heard from him last week. He has been without a computer, I guess.

I had to tell him about Ron ---he didnt know about him or this gal the three of us know who died in early Jan. So he got quite a shock.

I didnt let on to Doc that I knew anything about anything cus Doc would never get involved in it anyhow and I just preferred to play stupid.

I told Doc about the time I had talked to Rachelle. Grizz emailed that he has tried to reach Rachelle and hasnt heard back from her. (not sure about email though) That honestly surprises me cus Ron and Grizz are tight.
I guess Doc hasnt heard any more updates either.

I suppose she has written off all of us.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Rachelle has already used at least 4 weeks of her FMLA. She only has 8 more to use, however, I don't even know if she had it to begin with. You have to be employed for 1 year, and have worked 1250 hours in that year to qualify.

No one has told me what to say!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:58 am

No one has told me what to say!!!![/quote]

I haven't said 'cuz I don't know!

I'm planning a trip to Gulfport in June.....?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 am

No one has told me what to say!!!![/quote]

I don't know what to tell you to say either...other than what ever you feel like saying...Just think about it a while and then just say it...you're good so what ever you think of would be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 am

I don't know if she has been there long enough to get that kind of long term leave.

As for hours, I don't know that either.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:22 am

Debu wrote:
Rachelle has already used at least 4 weeks of her FMLA. She only has 8 more to use, however, I don't even know if she had it to begin with. You have to be employed for 1 year, and have worked 1250 hours in that year to qualify.

No one has told me what to say!!!!
Deb when you write back to Doc Just tell him all we've found out the last couple of days . If he has Rachelles phone number he could call her cell phone. She answered Janices' call on the second ring. Maybe she's expecting the hospital to call with bad news...Anyway That's what I would tell him if I were emailing him. I don't didn't know him that well so I'm not volunteering to email him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sleuthing report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleuthing report.   sleuthing report. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleuthing report.
Page 1 of 1