Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Well............................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Oh Well............................ Empty
PostSubject: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:08 am

I was feeling pretty bad about not working while all the bosses were gone this week. Not that I don't have anything to do, but just that I didn't feel like it. So.....I was gonna work today. I REALLY was. And then our director came in and told me I get to leave at 12 today, since I stayed late on Christmas Eve.

Oh well. Too late to start work now. I leave in an hour.

Y'all have a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 am

Yipppeeee! Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 am

Back atcha!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:17 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Is this your birthday? I don't wanna go to JERKS to be sure but I have a feeling...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 am

Damn it! I think her birthday was December 24th! I forgot. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:35 am

No we didn't forget. There was a thread on the Jerk board for her.

Have any of you been over there since this morning ???
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:13 am

Shelia wrote:
No we didn't forget. There was a thread on the Jerk board for her.

Have any of you been over there since this morning ???

Well, I knew it was an EVE of something important. Told ya. I'm totally screwed up on days and times now.

I'm going to JERKS a little later, I'll tell a little white lie and say I can't surf the net at work any more so no daytime posts. It's partially true. And I have this Myspace habit and...
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 am

Happy New Year to everybody.
Went to Jerks a bit ago and not much of anything going on today. Ron posted something and Rosie responded then Em posted why she hasn't been there lately.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 am

How'd my message sound, Mable? Did it sound mean?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Emily wrote:
How'd my message sound, Mable? Did it sound mean?

No it didn't sound mean at all to me.No one knows how they're going to take anything we write there . But I think you have always been very diplomatic with the smart assed questions or comments from them.
I just had a hell of a time getting on this board. It kept telling me that I had to re register...then when I'd do that it'd tell me that name was already used ...I was ready to throw the computer against a brick wall...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Well............................   Oh Well............................ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Well............................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: