Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY GIRLZ!

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Rosie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 am

it is me! wth is going on??????

as usual, wiping up the rear! Question
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 am

HEY !!!!!

I'm SO glad you came !!!

First thing I want you to know is we always wanted you here. None of us knew how close you were to Ron and Rachelle so we held off until we found out.

I'd like to thank Shorty for helping us with that.

If you've read some of the threads here you can probably guess some of what is going on so I'll try to put it in context.

For 2 years Rachelle called me. The whole 2 years she told me constantly Ron was mean to her, hit her, ignored her, screamed at her days on end and then go days without saying one word to her.

She'd tell me she wanted to leave him and go home.

It was so bad I even talked to my husband about bringing her here.

Some of the stuff she told me I believed because I heard Ron screaming and calling her names while we were on the phone. So of course I believed the rest of what she told me.

Then one night she tells me about her friend. The friend that was going to help her leave after Ron's heart surgery. Well she lied to me and has been having an internet romance with this man for some time.

No. 1, I do not like men that treat women bad. I have no use for them whatsoever. Ron is one of them.

No.2, I will not get involved in some affair that has nothing to do with me. Rachelle tried to involve me in her plans and I will have none of it.

I have left the board. The others here can tell you their own thing but for me it's over. I wash my hands of the whole nasty situation.

I felt used and stupid because I thought the girl needed help and it turned out to be something else. I was wrapped up in her drama for 2 years for nothing. It's just so damn stinky. I'm hurt by it all. Okay I'm angry. I thought I knew her but I didn't.

Ask me any question you might have and I'll tell you what I know.

We all got together and came here so we could carry on like we want to.

We're glad you're here and we want you to post with us,

It wasn't the same without you.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 am

Hey Rosie! I don't know what to say about the situation with Ron and Rachelle. As the only couple that posted I think it's harder because most people aren't equal friends with husbands and wives. I have my men friends (sort of) and my women friends and I never get in the middle of married couples. I can see both sides of the issue but I'll be damned if I put up with an abusive spouse, mental or physical. Ron is fun and witty but he can be an ass. Rachelle I could tolerate to an extent as a cyber friend...together they get us too involved in their personal stuff.

I wish them well....but I ain't playing that game any more.

I sure missed you!
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am

I'll add my two cents worth here. I'm glad you're here. Welcome flower
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Rosie!

I'm so glad you're here.

Ditto what Shelia and Humms said. I don't need to get myself involved in a soap opera, especially a virtual one.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am

Something more important

I didn't want any of you all to get caught up in their stuff either.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 am

Thanks Shelia - I'm glad you told us what was going on.

Is that why you disappeared from the board six months or so ago where you wanted to delete everything?
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am

Shelia wrote:
Something more important

I didn't want any of you all to get caught up in their stuff either.

Thank you for that Shelia. You don't need it either. I think we can all be happy here without all that drama. The board is complete now with Rosie here.
Oh yeah Rosie you'll see a Maboe as a member...that's me ...I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and spelled my own name wrong. Then I went and registered again as Mable ...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 am

Part of it was because of what was going on and part was because I really had a blood clot and leg swelling.

She called me every single day begging me to come back. I gave in so she would stop.

I tried to leave many times but she wouldn't stop calling or emailing me.

She always made me feel so guilty for saying I wanted to leave.

I look back now and kick myself. Glenn kept telling me there's a big old internet out there girl, go find yourself a new place to play.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:30 am

I am speechless here. Holy Shit. I had no idea any of this was going on. I have no idea what to make of it all but I can see how you are feeling used, Shelia. I am so glad you gave "the heads up" to everyone else about it, too.
One thing I hate is "internet drama". I come to the boards for relaxation and to chit chat and have a few laughs--there is enough going on in my life that I dont need more from the internet.

I always kind of felt out of the loop cus I thought you guys all knew each other way better. I was brought into jERKS by Grizz. I know him and Doc the best.
And of course Grizz is AWOL. I certainly understand why everyone might have been reluctant about me coming here.
But you all have made me feel really welcome and wanted. My lips are sealed about it too.

Rule number one: never get involved in someone else's marriage. I dont care how close the people ever. Never.
I dont blame any of you for not wanting to be involved in it.

Anyhow, I do hope things work out for them one way or the other and that Ron's surgery goes well.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 am

I am SO glad you came.

Yes, we all decided enough is enough.

I too am looking for laughs, giggles and family.

That's what I'm interested in.

We can have a great little group here.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:55 am

Plus, we can talk about farting here, too!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

STOP !!!!!

I'm dying over here !!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 pm

CRAP! I missed all of this. I KNEW I shoulda turned on my laptop last night. Daggum.

Rosie!!!!!! I am so happy you are here. Love love love your avatar!!!!!!!

WELCOME!

Now let the fart talk begin!

hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY GIRLZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GIRLZ!   HEY GIRLZ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY GIRLZ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-