Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russell is home and doing well.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

Russell is home and doing well. Empty
PostSubject: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 am

We got home about 3:20 . He's doing fine now to keep him from getting so frisky and wanting to ramble around the house. He has to use crutches for two weeks at least . He didn't do that last time and it took longer for the other knee to heal ...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:13 am

OMG

How FREAKY is that ???

I just posted wondering how it went.

Tell him those crutches ??? When they say 2 weeks they mean 2 weeks no matter how good that knee feels.

I'll bet ya'll are glad to be home. Here's hoping his recovery is quick and as painless as possible, for both of you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 am

Russell's feeling frisky? He is feeling good!

Seriously, I'm glad you made it home. I have been thinking about you all day.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 am

[quote="Emily"]Russell's feeling frisky?

Well as frisky as a 72 year old man can feel...I think it's the drugs tho...The meds he got last time made him break out on his butt and it was the same thing he has now...he'll start clawing after a couple of days of it then he'll get off it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:34 am

Let me make you laugh.

Glenn would take the pain pills and wake up wanting vienna sausages at 2 in the morning. The barbeque ones or uncooked wieners. It was hilarious.

He would talk like he thought he was okay but really he was so high and pain free.

He was just so sweet.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 am

Mable Shortt wrote:
We got home about 3:20 . He's doing fine now to keep him from getting so frisky and wanting to ramble around the house. He has to use crutches for two weeks at least . He didn't do that last time and it took longer for the other knee to heal ...

He's HOME???? Did they have to clean it up or replace it? I don't know anything about knee surgery but I'm shocked he's home so soon. I hope he does well and the two of you get some good alone time together.

I totally lost a day somewhere, I thought this was the 29th!

I've got Kailyn this week and part of last week...back and forth...I'm so screwed up it isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:49 am

hummer wrote:
Mable Shortt wrote:

He's HOME???? Did they have to clean it up or replace it? I don't know anything about knee surgery but I'm shocked he's home so soon. I hope he does well and the two of you get some good alone time together.

I totally lost a day somewhere, I thought this was the 29th!

I've got Kailyn this week and part of last week...back and forth...I'm so screwed up it isn't funny.

They repaired the miniscus ...and later on they'll replace the fluid in that knee...they did before with the other knee. He said that was when it really felt well .
It was same day surgery. They did it with three poke holes arthroscopic I think is what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am

Vienna sausages? Bwahahahahaha!

Okay, that's weird.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 am

BWAHAHAHA !!!

Pain pills make you act strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russell is home and doing well.   Russell is home and doing well. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russell is home and doing well.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: