Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Insurance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 am

Listen to this crock of shit.

When we moved from Louisiana to Mississippi we dropped our car insurance there and got it in Gulfport. That was 11 years ago.

The state of Louisiana red flagged our licenses the day we stopped driving without insurance in Louisiana. We never knew.

We are in Mississippi for 11 years, always had insurance, always had a license.

We move back here and Louisiana won't renew either license because we dropped insurance in Louisiana to have insurance in Mississippi.

They WANT $250 or proof we had insurance in .... ready ??? 1999 !!!!!

We had to call the agent we had in Gulfport, fax a letter to Nationwide, give them permission to look at our file THEN wait 3 weeks for the paper saying we were covered to arrive. Neither of us can renew our license until that paper arrives. I ain't worried. Mine was renewed last year. Glenn's isn't due until June. We thought he needed it for tax purposes.

Is that a scam or what ???

Glenn was so worried that Katrina may have destroyed the records in Gulfport but Billy Hewes' office had every file backed up.

Louisiana ain't getting a penny from us. Bastards. Can you imagine how many people get caught without paperwork that far back. It makes no sense. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 am

Responsible people like you have to jump through a gazillion hoops to do something legal while those who are irresponsible do nothing.

What a racket.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 am

They claim the law says they have to be notified if insurance is dropped. Well HELLO.

If I live in Mississippi why would I have insurance in Louisiana ???

And why weren't we ever notified ???

Another thing, if I change insurance companies for whatever reason do I need to go down to the DMV and let them know ??? Because the law says the insurance company HAS to notify the DMV ANYTIME insurance is dropped for whatever reason. Doesn't matter why.

What a stupid shit law.

We got it straight but I'm telling ya'll I'll bet many people just pay the money. The trouble you have to go through is unreal. Not only that, if you went to renew you probably are just hearing about the problem that minute. If you need that license say for work you will just pay it be done with it.

Paper proof or money ??? Something stinks.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:40 am

Yup. Wouldn't put anything past a state to get more $$.....specially LA, no offense.

Billy Hewes.....my Mama went to school with him. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

Billy was always so nice to me when I went by his office.

I will say this, his people will help you if they can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Insurance   Car Insurance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: