Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a new internet habit

Go down 
+2
Shelia
hummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

I have a new internet habit Empty
PostSubject: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 am

Do any of you have a MySpace and play Mafia Wars or Mobsters? The kids got me started on there a month or so ago and I'm kicking their butts! It helps that their computer crashed and they've been out of commision for almost 2 weeks...they created a monster! I'm hooked. For now.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:31 am

I first heard of it on the DUmp. I don't play, no myspace.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm addicted to a couple of games on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm

my son does that Mobsters game all the time

I dont have a myspace or facebook or anything like that although 2 women whom I dont have a clue who they are want to be my friend on YUKU>

what is up with that??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:07 pm

I am entirely too addicted to the games on facebook. It's bad.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:20 am

I found Scrabble Blast at www.games.com and that's my new addiction.

I used to play at Pogo but for some reason with my new laptop and having Vista, when I go to Pogo to play and click on a specific game, the popup screen goes to the upper left corner of the screen and I can hardly see it. I've tried messing with the display settings, have e-mailed Pogo and Sony and they all say the same thing - fix the display settings. I've already done that!!!!!!!!!

Dan's messed with it, too, and he can't figure it out. He plays Pogo too and it works fine for him.

So now I play at games.com - there are a lot of games there.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

I play a card game that my daughter bought and I installed it on my computer.I also have installed Bookworm and a pogo game ...bejeweled . Sometimes I can play solitaire but after doing the ones I've bought the one on the computer seems tame. I play a lot of triple free cell. This from someone who grew up not even knowing the different cards because it was considered a sin to play card games. My Mama is probably rolling in her grave because she didn't raise me to "do any such foolishness" But that's how I releive stress now. And I let my kids learn all about cards growing up.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:09 am

Ha ha @ Maboe!

Can you imagine your mom and dad being alive right now and telling them that you talk to other people on the computer and you play games?

P.S. I like Maboe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new internet habit   I have a new internet habit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a new internet habit
Page 1 of 1