Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks Empty
PostSubject: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 am

I didn't know that people could ask to become members of this. I thought jerks asked them.

MTXE

to:
Shorty

subject:
Membership request for: jerKOFs

Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks Missinng_avatar

MTXE
Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks User_info_iconTake a look at this msg. I got on jerks Off_line101 Kudos

You have a request for access on jerKOFs.yuku.com on the forum: jerK's Musings & RANTS !!!. The person asking for access is : MTXE.jerkofs, you can contact them by sending a private message.

They have left you this message: I would like to apply for membership on your board.

Thank you

Yuku Staff.

Search Tags:
requestaccess, forum, mtxe

View all Messages from MTXE
Single Message View
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:55 am

Well ain't that strange.

You do have to be invited. Someone wants in.

It's no one I know.

Maybe it's like this one. Outsiders can read this forum if they find it. You have to be a member to post.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:00 am

Shelia wrote:
Well ain't that strange.

It's no one I know.

Maybe it's like this one. Outsiders can read this forum if they find it. You have to be a member to post.
Wonder if some of the others might have a msg. I remember Doc sending every body a msg trying to get there ...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:07 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Shelia wrote:
Well ain't that strange.

It's no one I know.

Wonder if some of the others might have a msg. I remember Doc sending every body a msg trying to get there ...

I don't have a clue, can you check it out Mable? See who it is?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:11 am

hummer wrote:
Maboe Shortt wrote:
Shelia wrote:
Well ain't that strange.

It's no one I know.

I don't have a clue, can you check it out Mable? See who it is?

I did click on that name and a profile of sorts came up. Down near the bottom I found a place to block them from Shorty and I think jerks too. It didn't really say who it was.I'll go back and see what's what ...if I can tell .
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 am

I found where I can reply to this person ...should I go ask them who they are?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:38 am

Yeah.

Tell them you have to know their full name before you allow them in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 am

Shelia wrote:
Yeah.

Tell them you have to know their full name before you allow them in. Very Happy
ok I'm on it...ha ha ha lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:32 am

This is what I sent to that person.

I have to know your full name before you can be considered then you have to be voted on.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am

Since we are all admin in there we all got that message.

did you get a reply yet as to who it might be?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 am

Rosie wrote:
Since we are all admin in there we all got that message.

did you get a reply yet as to who it might be?

I haven't gotten a reply yet. But I got the same message again. I think I'm going to just get out of it and stay away from there. But I want to find out who this person is.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 pm

I got the same message.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 am

Debu wrote:
I got the same message.

When you click on the profile you see this...

Total Posts Last Post Last Seen Joined
0 01/28/09 19:15:56 01/30/09 06:51:26 01/28/09
Visitors Now Visitors Today Most Visits Total Visits
0 50 82
01/29/09

Interesting. 82 visits, can anyone read the stuff over there? If so, there is no point in joining out of curiosity about Ron because they've been reading the stuff anyway.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:27 am

I would say that was probably us. Rosie, Mable, Me, Doc, and maybe Rachelle. I know I go over about 3-5 times a day to see if there is an update.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:38 am

You can't read anything over there without logging in.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:08 am

Debu wrote:
I would say that was probably us. Rosie, Mable, Me, Doc, and maybe Rachelle. I know I go over about 3-5 times a day to see if there is an update.

Yeah I have been checking in several times aday to see if there was an update. So that probably accounts for the visits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks   Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this msg. I got on jerks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: