Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Herald

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Sun Herald Empty
PostSubject: Sun Herald   Sun Herald I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 am

I thought this was kinda funny, and had to share it somewhere.

Mr. Moderate, responding to yet another STFU or something like that:

"And?

It couldn't be personal ... it is all about behavior and that is the only issue. The forgiveness that is mine is also the forgiveness that is yours because we are equal in the eyes of The Lord. Let us remember that on this one night of all nights.

May the anger that you carry be taken from you that you might enjoy peace and all the benefits of a life that is free from whatever hinders you or plagues you.

You are God's creation and God doesn't make junk. May you find peace. "

HAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Sun Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Herald   Sun Herald I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:07 am

that is funny...I read it yesterday .I think Ron has changed his name again to save the conservatives or something like that... anyway that person responded to MrModerate in typical Ron fashion. I went thru this morning and just deleted the SH and Kansas sites from my favorites. I'm not posting to either one of them and they just keep me in a fowl mood ...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Sun Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Herald   Sun Herald I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 am

Understood. I only go there when I am totally bored and have nothing to do. Like today. I get to leave at 12, and I am not gonna do anything till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Herald   Sun Herald I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Herald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: