Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just got this email. From my Boss.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

I just got this email.  From my Boss. Empty
PostSubject: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 am

There is no escape. I will be at work tomorrow. YAY.

I guess it has changed from Tuesday’s watch to tonight. Please give yourselves plenty of time to get here tomorrow.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FORT WORTH HAS ISSUED AN ICE STORM WARNING FOR SIGNIFICANT ICING ACROSS THE NORTHERN TWO THIRDS OF NORTH TEXAS FROM
6 PM THIS EVENING TO 12 PM CST WEDNESDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH FOR TUESDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

... ICE STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 12 PM CST WEDNESDAY...

AN ICE STORM WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF ICE ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS OR IMPOSSIBLE.

ALL PRECIPITATION WILL END WEDNESDAY MORNING BUT TEMPERATURES SHOULD REMAIN BELOW FREEZING UNTIL AFTERNOON.

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:33 am

O M G

It's TRUE !!!!

Be very careful tomorrow Deb.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah, tomorrow nite we may be given the option to stay over at a local hotel.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 am

Pack a bag in the morning just in case.

Looks like a 50 - 60% chance of rain, 6% chance of snow, plenty cold for ice. That's so dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 am

Yeah, I am. I just want to CALL IN! But I can't. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 am

Oh man - you scared me - I thought it was an e-mail telling you she was going to have to lay you off or something.

It's just weather. Whew - what a relief!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:59 am

Shocked

Statement as of 3:57 PM CST on January 26, 2009

... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Tuesday evening through
Wednesday morning...

The National Weather Service in Austin/San Antonio has issued a
Winter Storm Watch... which is in effect from Tuesday evening
through Wednesday morning.

A mix of rain and sleet will gradually change over to sleet and
freezing rain beginning early Tuesday evening. The freezing
temperature line is expected to approach the Kerrville and Austin
Metro areas by late Tuesday evening with the highest threat of ice
accumulation between 12 am CST and 6 am CST Wednesday.
Temperatures should climb above 32 degrees by around 10 am
Wednesday morning.

A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to
monitor the latest forecasts.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 am

we have a winter weather advisory out too from tomorrow night to Wed night

that means freezing cold temps they are saying snow too but not committing to how much as of yet.

it is 11 now.

I have to get a mammogram tomorrow so they better warm up that thangy for the GIRLZ lol
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

Quote :
I have to get a mammogram tomorrow so they better warm up that thangy for the GIRLZ lol

Do you know how much I hate getting a mammogram? My boobs are too big. And it hurts even more.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 am

Emily wrote:
Quote :

Do you know how much I hate getting a mammogram? My boobs are too big. And it hurts even more.

Jeez....be careful and stay safe! This pertains to the weather and mammograms. I'm getting topic confusion. Throw the warm in there too, for the girlz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got this email. From my Boss.   I just got this email.  From my Boss. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got this email. From my Boss.
Page 1 of 1