Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever ate so much you felt sick ?

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Ever ate so much you felt sick ? Empty
PostSubject: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 am

raising my hand.

GOOD LAWD

We cooked a little bit of everything. Traditional and non traditional.

It's not a good idea to try and eat a little bit of everything. At one sitting. Very Happy

I cannot believe everyone is sleeping. They'll be up all night, laughing and cutting up.

It's so strange having boys in the house again. I forgot how funny they can be. And bad but so so sweet and how hard they try to be polite.

It's been a very nice day.

Oh Oh, someone woke up. Smile
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:38 am

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day! I envy you. Too darned quiet around here. Kailyn is staying the night and Santa brought her a doll...Baby Alive Learns to Potty. This thing is ridiculous! She tells you she's hungry, you feed her then she tells you she needs to potty. Sit her on the pot and she makes this waterfall noise! Kid you not, this doll sounds like she's taking a leak. Then she reminds you to wipe her butt! And then you have to empty the potty......... Rolling Eyes

Oh, and she burps then giggles. Rachelle would love her!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 am

It's been quiet at our house today too. We had our breakfast casserol...Then it seemed like it was an all day eat to me.Every time I turned around Russell was talking about eating . With all I had already cooked I still had to cook some beans and potatoes for Daddy because he doesn't know how to eat a sandwich.
I'll be glad to get back to a sort of normal day tomorrow. I will go shopping tomorrow tho cause I got gift cards and I'm going to get what I want. Gonna find myself a pretty red coat.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:52 pm

We had a quiet day, too. We actually did some cleaning (I know, I know) and eating.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:55 pm

The one good thing about having those boys here is it keeps
me from feeling sad. No Patrick, no Scarlett, no Aiden. It shouldn't be like that.

The baby Alive ??? BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I almost forgot about that doll. You're right, it's creepy life like.

And Shorty ??? Shopping ???

So you hit the gift card motherload or what ??

The nicest most thoughtful gift I got ??

2 pairs of shoes.

My husband bought me a pair of walking shoes and Jonathan got me a pair of black skechers.

I always feel bad spending money on myself for anything and I was in need, dire need of some shoes. They went out yesterday fighting Christmas Eve shoppers to get those shoes. And I LOVE them.

Most women wouldn't like that or would not want their husband or son to pick them out but for me it was touching. They put a lot of thought into what I would like and made a special trip together for me to have those. And they knew my size !!!

Gawd I'm weepy just posting about it. I was so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 pm

I love Skechers - are they comfy? They look comfy!

I'm getting a weightlifting set for Christmas.........Dan's waiting for me to decide what I want. He says he feels bad getting me anything that has to do with gettnig in shape or losing weight for Christmas but that's what I want.

Chris and Meagan sent me flavored coffees - which I love. We asked them not to get us anything but they did anyway. I hate to see them spend their money.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:17 pm

I had an "ok" dinner. Spiral sliced ham, already cooked, instant mashed taters, box stuffing, and green bean casserole.

Pies with pre-made piecrust, and canned filling.

(do I sound bitter?)

hehe.

I like food from scratch. I just can't help myself. I WILL be making up for it on New Years Day. I am already planning the menu.

Poor Tim. No wonder he appreciates me cooking for him. THAT is why he gets me cookware!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:36 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww - box stuffing for Christmas dinner. It's not **bad** in a pinch but not at Christmas dinner. That's just wrong.

I have to admit I use premade pie crusts. I really should try to make my own again. Homemade is the best.

For holiday dinners, it takes a little more work to make things from scratch but it's so worth it.

My wicked stepmother used to pull that shit on holidays and then act the martyr because she "worked so hard" to make us all dinner and my pussy-whipped dad would go around and tell us all to make sure and thank her profusely for sacrificing her hard work to make us all dinner.

Sorry for the personal rant.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:38 am

NO need to apologize....I was ranting too. about pie crust. Well, if you make SOME effort, like to jazz up the canned fillings than it is better than nothing, but shit, I am sorry. You take credit for putting 2 cans of blueberry pie filling between 2 pieces of pie dough and put it in the oven? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:28 am

I do.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:27 am

When and I do mean WHEN I make pies I do them in Mrs. Smiths' pie crust. I don't make them because I don't want them calling my name until they're gone. When I do make a pie the filling is scratch tho.
Russell will eat just about anything I put in front of him ...Daddy will too but I just get tired of cooking all the time and having left overs...I hate leftovers.

Last edited by Mable Shortt on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 am

Believe it or not, I cook nearly everyday sometimes twice a day.

Glenn likes to cook big at least one weekend a month so I get a break from cooking.

I don't mind the cooking part, I just have no imagination. I'm one of those 30 minute meals kind of girl. I'll do dry beans and meat with gravy once a week but not everyday.

Okay for real, I'm a lazy cook.

Cheap and easy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

Quote :
Cheap and easy.

Are you talking about yourself or your meals?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:24 am

Both sista !!

I don't hide it !!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:45 am

I'm cheap and easy, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever ate so much you felt sick ?   Ever ate so much you felt sick ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever ate so much you felt sick ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: