Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut Empty
PostSubject: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Okay, so here's a bit of it - since it is such a big file I have to wait to get a DVD from Chris in the mail - can you believe that? Anyway, this is just an introduction to the first story. When I get the DVD, I'll share more. He did a good job!

He's on tonight again at 6:00 pm and then again tomorrow at 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm.

http://www.wndu.com/sports/headlines/36661799.html
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 pm

I will have to wait till I am home, no speakers here, but I will be checking it out!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:08 am

There's not much there just yet - hopefully I will be getting more from someone who recorded it for me!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 am

I thought it was GREAT !!!!

He looks like a grown up man. Okay he is but wow. How exciting.

Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Look at me all giddy !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 am

I could not relax last night - I was up and down, on the internet, trying to clean, reading, watching TV - I just didn't know what to do with myself.

Fortunately, Bill's wife and an old friend of ours who knows Chris gave me a running play by play during the entire time.

I cannot wait to see the rest. Bill said he looks like a giant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut   Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris' Sports Anchoring Debut
Page 1 of 1