Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I was reading a story...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

So, I was reading a story........... Empty
PostSubject: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 am

about Bruce Springsteen and the E Street playing at the Superbowl this year. I am like COOL!
Then, it goes on to explain that this will be the first appearance by Nils Lofgren (one of the guitarists) since he got his new HIP REPLACEMENTS.

oh boy *sigh*
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 am

Rosie wrote:
about Bruce Springsteen and the E Street playing at the Superbowl this year. I am like COOL!
Then, it goes on to explain that this will be the first appearance by Nils Lofgren (one of the guitarists) since he got his new HIP REPLACEMENTS.

oh boy *sigh*

Gives ya the warm fuzzies, don't it? Better than leaning on a cane I 'spose!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 am

NO!!!! Somethings we just do not need to know. Oh lordy.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:31 am

Thank God they have a mute button on the remote.

I wonder if he'll play a tribute to Obama ??

Maybe a little hate Bush thrown in ??
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 am

I am guessing we are gonna be hearing alot of that stuff for the next few. Unless Obama effs it all up.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:34 am

Debu wrote:
I am guessing we are gonna be hearing alot of that stuff for the next few. Unless Obama effs it all up.

Not "if"...when. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I was reading a story...........   So, I was reading a story........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I was reading a story...........
Page 1 of 1