Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a GREAT day for tv

Go down 
+2
Emily
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

What a GREAT day for tv Empty
PostSubject: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

NO.

I think I'll read a book.

What a GREAT day for tv Reading_possum
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah, Dan's home today because they have MLK day off. That started a few years ago when Dick Parsons was the CEO of the company. I'll just say this - Dick Parsons is a BHO supporter and is half black and half white. Oh yeah, he was just thrown out about a year ago because of mismanagement. Shocker!

I am watching Dateline ID channel today or Discovery Health. I will not watch the news.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 am

Glenn is working. He's never had this day off.

That may change in the future. Very Happy

No way I'm turning on the tv.

I fell asleep last night watching Dateline ID.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 am

BBC America has a show on tonight about American History. I am gonna watch that. Should be interesting. Last night Tim and I watched the History Channel's show on MLK. It was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:57 am

We're watching The Office. Very Happy

That movie makes me laugh !!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:18 am

Well I'll be watching TLC tonight ...watching John and Kate + 8 ...I get irritated with her and her clean obsession and being such a fanatic about other stuff...but I still like to see the kids. Except that one twin that has a real attitude and she's only 8. At one time they advertised it as 6 two year olds' and 2 six year olds' bounce
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 am

Obama Obama Obama!

enough already affraid
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:18 am

Rosie wrote:
Obama Obama Obama!

enough already affraid

We've only just begun, to live! Remember that song?

I'm doing the internets. And Pamela's taxes. YUCK, but YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 am

I will be watching The Bachelor. I love to watch bitchy women fight over a man. That's why I like The Rock of Love Bus on VH-1, too. Dan gets the women all confused on those two shows.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 am

I love the Rock of Love LOL

ohmy where do they get some of those girls???

Why do they all seem to think it is so cool to make out with each other??
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 am

And why do they think they are all so pretty? Ick. If that's what passes for pretty, then I must be really disgusting.

I am rooting for Beverly. She's pretty and not so much a skank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a GREAT day for tv   What a GREAT day for tv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a GREAT day for tv
Page 1 of 1