Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A statement from Jackson Mississippi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

A statement from Jackson Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

we_shall_see wrote:

All Black people shuold go to see Mr O be presadent. Why they didnt make free group trip for all the black people to see Mr O. He the best presadent we ever had in this world. He gone make it all be like it ougt to ben being. He gone make it all fare to ALL!! GOOD DAY COMING TO AMERICA AND JACKSONAND NO MORE RACISST WHITES IN CHARGES!!! MR O IN THERE NOW!! It gone be good too!!!

1/19/2009 8:01:38 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Representing Jacktown !!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 am

She's not done :

Bennie Thompson will ONLY attend the "Black Caucus Foundation" Ball, what does that tell you ?

It tell me he not no racisst like YOU. White racisst been in charge too long for too many year and too many life. The white house gone be the BLACK house now and it need to be paint BLACK! It been white to long for too many year for too many white people to keep black people on the ground with they foot on they back. Now run tale that!!!

1/19/2009 8:31:06 AM
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:37 am

Poor boo. She needs a spellchecker. STAT!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:52 am

That's the Jackson public school system at it's finest right there.

Some on the forum don't believe she's real. I watched the news there for 6 years.

Believe it, she's real.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 am

Shelia wrote:
That's the Jackson public school system at it's finest right there.

Some on the forum don't believe she's real. I watched the news there for 6 years.

Believe it, she's real.

Well I hope she is OLD, like 100. Gotta take a lotta years to get that ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 am

She has a picture up but it won't post. I'd say she's early 30s.

Jackson Mississippi is like no where you've ever been. Once you go there you never want to go back.

The whole town is full of ignorance, they promote it, live for it. It's scary.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 am

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was an official statement from Jackson, Mississippi - like the mayor or something.

Wait, on second thought - maybe it is the mayor. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:19 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Or any city council member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A statement from Jackson Mississippi   A statement from Jackson Mississippi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A statement from Jackson Mississippi
Page 1 of 1