Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How About Something to Laugh About Today??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

How About Something to Laugh About Today?? Empty
PostSubject: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 am

In the 1970s, there was a song called "Float On" by a group called The Floaters. Clever, eh? Well, Cheech and Chong put out a song to make fun of that song called "Bloat On" and called themselves The Bloaters.

Listen/watch Float On first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT_9OUvmb5I

Now listen to Bloat On:
http://mediaplayer.yahoo.com/contplay/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmusic.yahoo.com%2Ftrack%2F502508
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

Crap. I love Cheech and Chong, but I don't have any speakers....Sad When I was at the adult toy store with my bff Monday night, the dude at the cash register told me his bff in high school worked in a hotel, and when Cheech and Chong were there, he brought up some you-know-what to Tommy and he gave him one of his pipes, AUTOGRAPHED. Gave it to him, for being so considerate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:23 am

Quote :
When I was at the adult toy store with my bff Monday night

affraid

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Tell us more!

You'll have to listen when you get home. Dan just bought me two Cheech and Chong CDs from E-Bay. Do you want a copy of them?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 am

It won't play for me.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:27 am

Damn it! It's so funny!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:35 am

Would Love it! Yeah, my BFF that is moving to Denver, her hubby is already there. Apparantly she is stressing and wanted some relief. Well, she is kinda out there anyway, and she wanted me to go with her, and I am like thinking: "Why the heck do you need company? Certainly you have gone to one of these stores by yourself." At any rate, she walks in and announces she wants a rabbit albino. the dude shows em where they are, and I said "Yep, that is the one Kat and Lisa bought for me." And she bought it.

Pretty boring story, actually. Aside from the Cheech and Chong reference.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 am

I've never been in an adult store before. Am I missing out on anything ???

Does Spencer's count as adult ???
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 am

I'll make you copies today and send them out - maybe you can give me your address again unless it's still over at Jerks.

Dan laughs everytime the ad for this thing comes on :

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=47
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 am

Shelia wrote:
I've never been in an adult store before. Am I missing out on anything ???

Does Spencer's count as adult ???

Well, I don't know if you're missing out on anything. Depends on what you're looking for. Spencer's doesn't count. They have them online (or so I've heard because I wouldn't know firsthand, of course) so you don't have to actually go in to one.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:41 am

Nope. Not unless you want a "toy" Most of the stuff in those places is silly and juvenile if you ask me. When I have to buy condoms, I go to one, because their stock is replenished more often, you aren't gonna get a bad one. And, they are cheaper than the drug store.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:44 am

Debu wrote:
Nope. Not unless you want a "toy" Most of the stuff in those places is silly and juvenile if you ask me. When I have to buy condoms, I go to one, because their stock is replenished more often, you aren't gonna get a bad one. And, they are cheaper than the drug store.

A rabbit? uh, huh....leave me in the dark on that one....bwahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:46 am

double dog dare you to google it when you get home. Nope, triple dog dare you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am

I just saw the rabbit. affraid

I don't need anything at the adult store. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:14 am

"I don't need anything at the adult store. "

Well pin a rose on your nose missy......some people may be less fortunate than you. Remember the Chinese are starving! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 am

albino
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:30 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am

DAMB!

My bro and I were just talking about Cheech and CHong the other day and Sister Mary Elephant. Remember that? LOL

Did anyone catch Comedy Channel's roast of of Cheech and Chong? It was pretty funny.

I think it was Comedy Channel.

Geraldo Rivera was one of the roasters and he was talking about getting high with them all over the world LOL
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Man, I totally missed that. I am gonna have to see if they replay it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About Something to Laugh About Today??   How About Something to Laugh About Today?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About Something to Laugh About Today??
Page 1 of 1