Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does Ron have any family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Does Ron have any family Empty
PostSubject: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am

I've just been wondering if Ron has any family there in Gulfport besides Rachelle. She is saying she is all alone. What about him. She's not at the hospital ..but will be there tomorrow. That will most likely be too late . But I think if he has kids and grandkids they should at least be given the chance to see him or not. I don't know he might have burned his bridges there. I do seem to remember his wondering about someone ...I think someone said it was a grandson.

As for all Rachelles' apologies ...if it makes her feel better to write it then fine but I don't believe any of it but that is me . I'm finished with back and forth with her. She's facing her own hell now and I don't have the energy to coddle her.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:57 am

He always claimed his family was dead to him.

He had step children but has long since been out of their lives.

2 ex wives, one in Gulfport with a grandchild is what I know.

They live in Diamondhead.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 am

Shelia wrote:
He always claimed his family was dead to him.

He had step children but has long since been out of their lives.

2 ex wives, one in Gulfport with a grandchild is what I know.

They live in Diamondhead.

Well I guess he burned his bridges...Guess they'll see it in the paper if it's put in there when he dies. If he dies . If we can believe her ...She said her girlfriend is spending the night with her tonight. That Linda ...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 am

I don't know this Linda. This is the first I've heard of her.

I didn't know Rachelle as good as I thought. She kept many things about herself secret.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 am

Shelia wrote:
I don't know this Linda. This is the first I've heard of her.

I didn't know Rachelle as good as I thought. She kept many things about herself secret.

I just checked in there again and she's off the board now. Maybe Linda is already there.
I'm sorry that Ron was so sick and didn't really take care of himself back in Dec when they said he needed surgery. Like I've said all along it just seemed to me that he didn't care to live any longer from the things he was saying before he went in for the surgery.
I think maybe both of them were miserable with each other and didn't know how to get out of it. Since no one ever visited in their home we don't know what went on other than what you heard on the phone when you were talking with Rachelle. We all thought we knew him as a friend and it's only natural to be sad and teary at a time like this. It's also normal to be mad at both of them for screwing their lives up the way they have. It's normal to have mixed feelings where they are both concerned. I wasn't as invested in this friendship as you and Hummer and the others were. I haven't been part of the group as long as you all have but that's not to say I don't feel sad that might not make it thru the night and he might not be around raising hell on all the forums. But we can also be thankful that he started the forum so that we could all get to know each other. Otherwise we wouldn't know each other today.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 am

Yes Mable. It's true, everything you posted.

Ron was a different person when I first met him. He was kind to me. He was nice believe it or not. That's why his abuse, and it was abuse, of his wife shocked me.

5 or 6 years I knew him. He changed though. He used to be so damn funny. I enjoyed his humor, I enjoyed talking to him, I enjoyed knowing him.

Yes, I do feel sad. Sad enough to cry.

I can't let my husband see it. Nor can I let my son see it. They will not understand.

My heart is very heavy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:36 am

I recall when his ex wife came by to tell about friend who had died.
He has spoken of some sons but I didnt know they were step sons

Grizz is like a son to him I wish I could reach him!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 am

Shelia wrote:
Yes Mable. It's true, everything you posted.

Ron was a different person when I first met him. He was kind to me. He was nice believe it or not. That's why his abuse, and it was abuse, of his wife shocked me.

5 or 6 years I knew him. He changed though. He used to be so damn funny. I enjoyed his humor, I enjoyed talking to him, I enjoyed knowing him.

Yes, I do feel sad. Sad enough to cry.

I can't let my husband see it. Nor can I let my son see it. They will not understand.

My heart is very heavy tonight.

I'm going to try one more time to respond to you...Can you take a walk? If not get in the shower and take a good long hot shower...let the shower wash away the tears and get it out. It'll help you ...and hopefully your husband won't see that you've been crying.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:18 pm

I talked to Deb. She brought me back to where I need to be.

It's hard for me.

Thanks Mable. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Ron have any family   Does Ron have any family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Ron have any family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: