Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where to find avatars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

where to find avatars Empty
PostSubject: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:38 am

I want to know where you find those neat avatars. I found those under profile but none as neat as the ones you and Deb have
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:17 am

Mable, what I do is go to google. Once I am there, I type in the name of what I am looking for, ie: "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" Up at the top you can click IMAGES. this will bring up pics of what you are looking for. Once I find it, I right click on it and save it to my picture file. Then, when I am on the forum, I browse my computer to find it.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:29 am

thanks Deb. I'll see if I'm smart enough to do that. ha ha. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 am

I put in animated christmas gifs in google then click image.

That's how I found mine.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am

I went looking but was also looking for pictures already on my computer and found this one. It was taken 49 years ago tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm

O M G

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

Again, congratulations !!!!

I hope Glenn and I make 49 years together.

I think it's just fantastic to see you two together all these years. Be proud !!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

I may be stepping over the line here Shorty but your husband is yum yum in that pic.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MABLE AND RUSSELL !

Here's hoping for another 49.......
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Shelia wrote:
I may be stepping over the line here Shorty but your husband is yum yum in that pic.

Very Happy
Naw ain't no line between us. He was kinda yum yum ..He's always been the best thing that ever happened to me. And I tell him that all the time . Especially now that he's helping me take care of my Dad. I couldn't or wouldn't do it without his help.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm

hummer wrote:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MABLE AND RUSSELL !

here's hoping for another 49.......

thanks Hummer...Don't know if I have another 49 in me or not but we'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to find avatars   where to find avatars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where to find avatars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: