Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't tell Jonathan but

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Don't tell Jonathan but Empty
PostSubject: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 am

I lost 4 pounds since we've started this moderation bet.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I'm bound and determined to win !!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am

OMG! I am so happy for you!!!! Whatchoo doing? I want details! I don't have a scale, but I know that I am not doing what I need to either.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 am

Shit. I forgot this..... bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 am

Good for you Shelia cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:57 am

WTG!!!!! cheers

I haven't weighed myself. I'm eating mindlessly instead of doing what I know I need to do. I'll start Monday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 pm

I think it all came off my right boob. Very Happy

I'm walking at night, not long, just around the block.

I'm eating in moderation, smaller portions. I don't drink anything but water.

I'm eating what I cook but not adding any extra salt for taste.

I swear I'm not doing any dieting except eating smaller.

Using the hypnosis tapes and that Hoodia.

I'm telling ya'll it kills the hunger. I have to make sure I eat. I don't feel hungry so I forget to eat.

I actually didn't huff today in the store. I'm usually tired after I shop, when I shop, not today.

I'm excited.

It's only four but 4 more then 4 more then 4 more .....
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:24 pm

What kind of Hoodia is it? I bought some of the Slim Quick Hoodia but have forgotten to try it ~ I'll try it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm

I am soooooo proud of you!!!!! Water only? Yipes!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:32 pm

That's it.

Designed for women with green tea, calcium and Vitamin D3

I take 2 around 10:30 and 2 around 2:30.

I'm not even taking it like you're supposed to and it works.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Ok. going to the store tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah, water only. That's going to be forever.

That last kidney stone hurt like hell. I have never had pain like that in my life.

The Dr. said water. Only water. I can have a vitamin water once a week if I want but that's all.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:38 pm

I drink a lot of decaf tea I make in my tea maker. No sugar. I've started using Truvia instead of Equal, too.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm

I would not tell any of you something worked when it didn't.

Deb, it's only a 60 day supply. Cost $24 dollars.

Make that a 60 caplet supply. I read it wrong.

I was only going to take it to please Glenn, give it a half hearted try and it worked.

It kills your hunger.

I thought, yeah, another diet pill, what a waste of money but really if it helps you get started you won't need it once your stomach starts to shrink.

There is nothing in it to make you jittery or speedy. I'm still slugging along without the hunger.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

I miss tea. I kind of crave it.

Okay, if you think about the cost per dosage like I did, you'd say no like I did.

Glenn says, try it. if you lose some weight, you'll know it works, we'll get you some more if you want.

I agreed.

I stepped on the scale accidentally this afternoon expecting nothing. I was surprised.

It's gonna take me many months to take off what I need to lose.

My spelling is off. I need a spellcheck up in here !!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 pm

I am sold. Really. I did the dexatrim and all the illegals in my youth, and then I did Guarana, man, it works, but I was a nutcase. I just need something to take the edge off....the hunger that is.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm in here telling Glenn what we're talking about and he says, you know you won't lose a lot of weight quick right ??? Are you telling them this ??? Did you tell them you aren't taking the dosage you're supposed to and it's working ??? Okay but you know you have to SAFELY lose weight okay ???

Damn, he's like my mother all of a sudden.

Yes Dear. Very Happy

It works Deb.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Sheesh Glenn, I thought I could take it and wake up in a month being a size 2, shitting rainbows out my ass!

Duh! afro
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 pm

That's sweet that Glenn worries about your girlies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 pm

It's gonna take me many months to take off what I need to lose.

!!![/quote]
I think the secret going in is not expecting to lose it over night. It took years to put mine on and it's taken almost a year to take just some of it off. But like you said earlier once your stomach shrinks things start to happening.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:43 am

LMBO @ debu! Shittin' rainbows? bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I wanna shit rainbows! And sunshine!

I thought about the Hoodia but I'm a chicken poop when I think it might hurt my tummy. I have issues. I don't really get hungry it's more boredom and binge eating. I can't eat one cookie, gotta eat the whole damn box.

Water has been my drink for years......soda is way too sweet and while I miss tea, it is a treat now when I do drink it. Make a conscience effort to order it with your dinner when you go out and you'll be surprised how soon it becomes habit. It'll make you feel better for real!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am

[quote="hummer"]LMBO @ debu! Shittin' rainbows? bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I wanna shit rainbows! And sunshine! sunny

Yeah today I want to learn how to do that.
They're saying we're gonna get some nasty weather today ...it's started to rain so maybe it'll cool off enough that the rain will turn to snow.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:41 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Silly girls !!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Actually I drink more water than I am supposed to, daily. But, I just don't want to have that be my only drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't tell Jonathan but   Don't tell Jonathan but I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't tell Jonathan but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: