Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How bout this one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

How bout this one? Empty
PostSubject: How bout this one?   How bout this one? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:52 am

Yep, I ripped it from a Maxx post, but dang, it brought a smile to my face anyhoo....

Michael Brown, a.k.a. 'Brownie' Evacuated From Colorado Wildfires

What goes around comes around.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/federal-eye/2009/01/michael_brown_aka_brownie_evac.html?hpid=sec-politics

Former FEMA Director Michael Brown addresses a gathering of meteorologists on Jan. 18, 2006, in Mammoth Lakes, Calif. (Photo by AP)Former FEMA Administrator Michael Brown, a.k.a. "Brownie," was among approximately 11,000 residents of Boulder, Colo. evacuated yesterday amid raging wildfires that have scorched at least 1,000 acres. After his eagerly anticipated resignation in Sept. 2005, the poster boy for the Bush administration's botched response to Hurricane Katrina moved back to the Boulder area, where he once served as legal counsel to the Arabian Horse Association and now operates a disaster consulting business.

"I got back home to Boulder, the winds were just whipping up 60, 80 miles an hour, I was working in my home office, the dogs start barking and lo and behold there’s a Boulder County Sheriff with lights flashing saying there’s a mandatory evacuation," Brown said during an interview this morning on KOA-AM's "Colorado's Morning News."
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

How bout this one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bout this one?   How bout this one? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 am

I'm gonna say it.

WTH was Bush thinking when he chose that doofus for FEMA ???

Reminds me of Clinton when he chose Mack McClarty.

I thought Glenn and his people at work were going to die laughing. Somehow they knew he would fall on his face.
Back to top Go down

How bout this one?
Page 1 of 1