Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosey rides again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 am

I have been having cable and internet trouble.

The tv trouble started over the weekend so I called and they set me up with an appt for this afternoon.
So he just left a few mins ago and I am back in business.

The tv works fine now and the internet stays connected. woot!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:45 am

HA I cant even spell my own name right.

Chalk it up to a hunger headache I have. I just wolfed down some bean soup and now I am sick to my stomach waahh
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 am

Rosie wrote:

Chalk it up to a hunger headache I have. I just wolfed down some bean soup and now I am sick to my stomach waahh

Oh, I hate it when that happens!

Was your cable guy cute? I'm a little partial towards cable guys.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:54 am

Rosie wrote:

You need to take time and eat and get rid of that headache. You can't afford to not eat right.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 am

I usually do eat on a strict schedule es with this diabetes. I still am nauseated for some reason though..

The cable guy...well he was a young black man. Very nice and polite. I guess he was cute ...too young and too dark for moi though.

Now ask me about the Sears guy who looked at my stove. OOH LA LA!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:49 am

My cable dude is the same one that comes everytime. He's very religious, not good looking but he's so nice.

The guy that built our house I find very attractive. He was here with Glenn when I got home. I had no makeup on damb, the store stop is on hold until tomorrow. I like to look decent when he shows up.

He did say the inside looked nice.

Do you have cable like I do Ms. Wicked ???

One day tv doesn't work, phones don't work but have internet or have internet but nothing else or have nothing all day ???

That's the price we pay to live out here. It's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosey rides again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosey rides again!   Rosey rides again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosey rides again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: