Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midway and Nappy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Midway and Nappy Empty
PostSubject: Midway and Nappy   Midway and Nappy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 am

Boy Nappy and Midway are going at it on the old Kansas site. Nappy told him to not try and sneak on to the coast. Midway is talking about Naps wife.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Midway and Nappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midway and Nappy   Midway and Nappy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Boy Nappy and Midway are going at it on the old Kansas site. Nappy told him to not try and sneak on to the coast. Midway is talking about Naps wife.

Nap was on the Free Speech group and all I remember him ever posting was crap about Midway. Them 2 got a real hate going on.

I go to the kansas site and get the new forum, from home it's on my favorites and it brings up the old one.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Midway and Nappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midway and Nappy   Midway and Nappy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:07 am

hummer wrote:
Maboe Shortt wrote:

Nap was on the Free Speech group and all I remember him ever posting was crap about Midway. Them 2 got a real hate going on.

I go to the kansas site and get the new forum, from home it's on my favorites and it brings up the old one.

Well they can post all their hate they want to on that board. Im not getting in the middle of anything over there.
I've had enough of that kind of crap. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midway and Nappy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midway and Nappy   Midway and Nappy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midway and Nappy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: